We are looking for Support Workers for our new service opening in Croydon
£10.50 per hour
Full and Part time positions available
You will be supporting adults with learning disabilities living in their own home
Shifts are over seven days, it will be a requirement to work some weekends
The ideal candidate will be proactive but also be respectful towards the clients and their needs. You will be a self-motivator that thrives in a busy environment and able to use your initiative in a sometimes-pressured environment.
This is a highly rewarding role where you will be relied upon and required to support individuals on a daily basis.
Essential experience and skills required:
- Challenging behaviour experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate across a range of styles to suit the client
- Ability to manage own time effectively and without supervision
- Previous experience working in the field of learning disabilities
- Knowledge of supported living
- To work in a way that places the service user first, and has the greatest regard for their choices, abilities and wishes
If you have the right skills, we would like to hear from you.
Please send your cv to Jennie.email@example.com
|Job Category||Current vacancies|