No, we’re not looking for love – but we are keen to add to the friendly team at our Croydon office and would like to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator to lead and manage all our recruitment, HR and training administration processes.
Frontier Support provides specialist care and support to people with a variety of needs including Learning Disabilities, Autism, Asperger’s, Epilepsy, Mental & Physical Health issues and Challenging Behaviour.
Duties will include :
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including drafting recruitment adverts and contracts of employment, arranging interviews and conducting pre-employment checks.
- Collating all recruitment activity to facilitate reporting.
- Undertaking HR administration duties such as minute taking and updating staff files.
- Managing the People Team ensuring performance targets are set and reviewed annually.
- Identifying resources required to meet recruitment requirements.
- Ensuring sufficient processes are in place for consultation and feedback through annual staff surveys.
- Promoting effective coordination of the Support Services team.
- Adhering to all HR and health and safety legislation and best practice guidelines.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within the care sector or HR/Recruitment and be educated to GCSE level or equivalent. They will be proficient in Microsoft Office and a good working knowledge of employment law and best practice in relation to recruitment processes. A proactive team player with a positive can do attitude will be combined with strong communication and organisation skills.
The annual salary is £25,000 – £28,000, depending on experience. The office hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday and benefits include 20 days’ holiday and enrolment into the company pension scheme.
So if you have an enthusiasm for recruiting or a passion for ensure quality of care for vulnerable adults and have the following skills and experience then we’d like to hear from you. You never know – we could be the perfect match!
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org