We are looking for support workers for our new service
in South Norwood, £8.50 per hour
You will be supporting adults with learning disabilities living in their own home
We are looking for female and male staff
Shifts are over seven days, it will be a requirement to work weekends
Full and Part time hours will be considered
The ideal candidate will be proactive but also be respectful towards the clients and their needs. You will be a self-motivator that thrives in a busy environment and able to use your initiative in a sometimes pressured environment.
This is a highly rewarding role where you will be relied upon and required to support individuals on a daily basis.
Your tasks for this role will also include:
- Following any care plans or instructions specific to the individual.
- Ensuring that individuals’ support plans are up to date.
- Involving the individual in all aspects of their care.
Essential experience and skills required:
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate across a range of styles to suit the client
- Ability to manage own time effectively and without supervision
- Previous experience working in the field of learning disabilities at any level
- Knowledge of supported living and challenging behaviour is desirable
- To work in a way that places the service user first, and has the greatest regard for their choices, abilities and wishes
- Current driving licence and being prepared to drive client’s vehicles or company cars
Frontier Support offers opportunities at various levels for ongoing professional development
If you have the right skills we would like to hear from you
Please call Jennie on 07976 046448 for an application form or email your CV to email@example.com
Due to large volume of applications we cannot always contact all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 10 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
|Job Category||Current vacancies|