We are looking for Female Support workers for our new service
opening in South Norwood, £10 per hour
Full and Part time positions available
The new service is a single service with one lady who has Autism, Epilepsy and challenging behaviour who requires two to one support.
The lady enjoys going out regularly ideally in a vehicle, the ideal candidate will be outgoing, proactiveand respectful towards the client and their needs.
You will be a self-motivator that thrives in a busy environment and able to use your initiative in a sometimes-pressuredenvironment.
Shifts in the service will be the following, you will be required to work all shifts which are over 7 days and include weekends;
Early shift: 8am – 3.00pm
Late shift: 2.30pm – 10.00pm which includes a sleep in (an additional £30 will be paid per sleep in)
Waking night shift: 9.45pm – 8.30am
Essential experience and skills required:
- Challenging behaviour experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate across a range of styles to suit the client
- Ability to manage own time effectively and without supervision
- Previous experience working in the field of learning disabilities
- Knowledge of supported living
- To work in a way that places the service user first, and has the greatest regard for their choices, abilities and wishes
Desirable experience and skills required:
- Holds a current driving licence and prepared to drive own or company car
- PECS communication
Full training will be provided, if successful you will be required to attend our five-day induction programme, Frontier offers various training relevant to the service you are working in and career progression.
If you have the right skills, we would like to hear from you.
NB. Due to large volume of applications we cannot always contact all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
|Job Category||Current vacancies|